Jock itch is caused by Tinea cruris a fungus that lives in and on your skin. It is related to athlete's foot fungus. Jock itch is not limited to jocks, anyone can get it and it can be difficult to remedy. Jock itch is also called ‘sweat rash'. It is communicable and athlete's foot can cause it. Athlete's foot is a common occurrence in people who enjoy sports because of the communal environment they dress in, such as showers and locker-rooms.
Jock itch can effect anyone, including women. Tinea cruris grows in warm and moist parts of the genital area. It is particularly fond of the insides of the thighs. The rash is itchy and causes the skin to become red and crack and/or peel. Reoccurring fungal infections can be contributed to stress or a weak immune system.
Jock itch usually appears as an itchy rash on the inner thigh, fold of the skin in the groin. It is usually red and scaly and has a clean, well defined border which makes it easy to determine what part of the skin is infected and which is not and it spreads outwards.
To reduce or eliminate the conditions that can contribute to jock itch keep yourself dry and clean, especially your inner thighs and other private areas that are naturally warm, dark and prone to sweat.
Reduce your chances of catching athlete's foot by keeping your feet dry and wearing clean socks.
You can also help reduce the issue by:
Do not wear tight-fitting clothes, including underpants. Wear lose fitting clothes
Wear organic underpants and/or 100% cotton ones with on synthetic fabrics
Reduce your weight if you are overweight
Don't share clothing or towels
Diet. Reduce your intake of sugar and yeast products.
Other precautions that are worth looking into include using un-perfumed natural, organic soaps and other cleaning products. Also showering daily especially after anything that would cause you to sweat excessively and always wash your hands frequently throughout the day to avoid spreading infection.
Why Alphacura FungusRELIEF?
Alphacura FungusRELIEF is a breakthrough discovery that eliminates the fungus that causes jock itch, athlete's foot and yeast infection and suppresses secondary infection by killing harmful bacteria that may be present.
It is an all-natural pharmaceutical grade product derived from Bitter Melon plant and mixed with Aloe Vera gel. Topically applied, it produces a cool and soothing feeling. It is a anti-bacterial dermal decongestant.
Alphacura FungasRELIEF benefits;
It is a natural plant protein compound of amino acids and other plant phytochemicals.
It contains Aloe Vera gel instead of alcohol. No burn, just relief.
It is totally natural and botanical. No harsh chemicals, creams, or petroleum products.
It contains an anti-fungal agent that kills the fungus. It gets the job done.
No stinging, burning and best of all, no smell.
Another popular natural fungus relief product is tea-tree oil, however it can be a skin irritate and gives off a very embarrassing odor.
WHY Alphacura FungusRELIEF over other skin care products?
Many of the other nationally known products contain harse chemicals such as Tolnafte, Terbinafine and Miconazole. These agents are so powerful that each tube or bottle contains only 1-2% of the active ingredient. They all have potential side effects such as skin rash, itching, redness, burning, blistering, etc. The other 98% of these preparations have chemicals like alcohol, sodium phosphate, chlorocresol, propylene glycol, isopropyl myristate, mono stearate, sodium hydroxide, etc.
Alphacura FungusRELIEF is a natural herbal remedy and fungal infection remedy with anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. It is an all-natural botanical pharmaceutical grade product that offers you safe and effective relief. Order now!
*free shipping for all orders over $50. Not good with any other special or discount.